|It's that time again!
Vote for us in the Best of Bastrop contest - Best
Business, Arts and Crafts! Help us win 2 years
in a row! Voting begins July 16th here:
(you have to register to vote, but you can opt out of receiving
further emails from this site)
Here's the latest shipment of KCL shuttles. Aren't they just the best??
Yarn and books and accessories keep coming in and we are so excited about the newest yarns as they are great for our Texas climate. Here's just a taste:
- KnitOne CrochetToo - Crock-o-Dye - this is a scrumptuous 65% superwash wool, 20% nylon, 15% silk blend, fingering weight. It's been dyed in a kettle using 2 colors for each colorway and produces some amazing results. We got in all the colors! Check out some beautiful shawls and scarves made from this on Ravelry.
- Shibui Linen - a light cabled linen that has beautiful drape and the wonderful sheen and wearability that only linen has
- Cima - another Shibui yarn, DK weight baby alpaca and merino. Think light spring, summer, fall cardis and wraps
- Silk Cloud - can there ever be enough lace kid mohair and silk? This 70/30 blend is so soft and light it's like air
- the latest Shibui Mix patterns... as a tease you have to see Mix 18, made as a shop model by Sarah Ellis. Just Gorgeous!!